Welcome to the Electronics Laboratory (ELab)
The Electronics Laboratory (ELab) know-how has originally been built around CMOS analog and mixed-signal ICs design. It has progressively been extended to MOS device physics and modeling. Some results obtained in modeling and circuit design techniques are translated into specific software tools as a subset of the main commercial CAD environment. Today, the main focus of the Elab in the field of IC Design, is concentrated on:
– Ultra low power sensors interface,
– High efficiency energy harvesting,
– Electronics for Smart buildings management,
– Real time electronics dedicated to Power grids emulation for smart grid technologies,
– Smart power design and modeling for automotive applications.